Custom Search

Thursday 4 February 2010

From bad to worse

After my start to the new year I felt confident in thinking things would only get better, I was slightly wrong. My limp has progressed to a mild hobble, which is good. My chest and sinuses developed an infection, which is bad. Just to round things off nicely I developed quite a severe case of the winter vomiting virus, which is still ongoing, but has subsided sufficiently for me to be able to use the computer.

During this time I was in some quite severe fevered states, these led to some astonishing visions of the future! I only managed to write two of them down though. I didn't see anything in them, but heard them like they were being reported on the radio, it was the calm matter of fact voice that was the most chilling aspect of them. You can read them below.
  1. A figure going by the name "Sign......(I can't remember the 2nd part)" will come to earth on the 21st of December 2012, He will carry a piece of stone (can't remember what it was called) so dense and heavy it will push earth out of orbit. Only the very long limbed will survive, Peter Crouch, Spiders and baby deer, that sort of thing.
  2. In the summer of 2018 a 26 year old man named "Jack" will do great things. He will be our saviour!
I think the first vision was due to the fact I'd been reading a lot about the earth ending on the winter solstice in 2012. you can read more here. I don't believe this to be true personally, why? Because I wouldn't be having visions about 2018 if it were, would I?

The second vision is more important. After many hours of research I believe it to be a prediction that England will win the world cup in 2018. The "Jack" in question i believe to be Jack Wilshere. The world cup will take place in England in 2018, Thats not official, but it will. You heard here first!

To any readers concerned about 2012, don't be. It won't happen. Like I said, my vision was all to do with several days of reading, fever, and the consumption of several pounds of cheese. I buy my cheese ready grated now, its much easier to eat this way. I went through about 15 bags leading up to the vision. If you are still worried, how about joining your local reincarnation society? I joined mine, it cost £1000! A bit steep I know, but I thought "bugger it, you only live once".

One last note. I have been researching "Urban Legends" for the past thirty years. I've uncovered many astonishing Legends, many of them only heard by a few people. I will be creating a new Blog to share my findings. I will of course post the link here.

I look forward to Blogging until 2012 and beyond!
Srdečným pozdravem
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment